15 January 2009

Rou Rou, this little fella means the world to me

Rou Rou - Nickname my sister gave him. Everyone knows him by his nick now.
Real Name - Rover
Gender - Male
Age - 4 man years in March 09 (abt 28 dog years ?)
Breed - English Cocker
Colour - White with brown patches and spots
Favorite food - Ice cream & durians & everything else edible
Favorite past time - Eat, sleep and letting the wind blow in his face when the window is wound down on his occasional car ride to nowhere.

This little fella is a conversation piece everytime as he makes everyone melt and one sets eyes on him.

Everyday without fail I know when I get home, Rou Rou is waiting for me with open arms to greet me. Not until I finish giving him a good scratch on his chin, a good rub on his head or maybe a tight hug he will continue to bug me till he is happy with the welcome procedure. This will continue at the sofa when I take a rest. He will just sit next to me on the sofa for a few minutes before leaving me alone.

Can be quite a stubborn rascal at times but most of the time, he's plain adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment